H4+H4 EAD approval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4+H4 EAD approval

My H4 was filed in Nov 2020-Biometrics was scheduled and given May 2021...When can I expect the H4 and H4 EAD to come? What can I do to expedite the H4 approval process?

Vermont center

Hi,
    As you see, H4 is taking some long time to get adjudication. Since you completed Bio-metrics, just wait for another couple of weeks. And you do not have any option to expedite H4 petition. But, some guys sharing their experience on H4 EAD expedited. Applicant can call to customer service to take action on expediting H4 EAD Application.. There are some criteria to utilize the benefit to expedite H4 EAD petition.
    But please make note, H4 EAD can be adjudicated once H4 application is adjudicated.
    Thanks.

Comment

not to scare you , just to give you and idea of timelines, We just received denial of H4 extension last week (Filling date June 2020 - Texas center, biometrics were completed april 2021)

Comment

What was the reason for denial of H4 extension Amit Patel ?

Comment

Jatin, the reason mentioned was no supporting documents were received by USCIS, which was strange, as we prepare entire package and sent with original application. Even they issued receipt , scheduled biometrics after 10 month and then after 12 month of time they denied on ground that documents are not available with application. we think during whole process either someone dropped the ball. Same RFE came in my H1 extension as well but we provide it again and it was approved. What is more unusual is rather than sending RFE , they directly rejected extension.
          we have files I290B and send copies of all documents again , now the average processing time in 2021 is 4.3 months so it adds more frustration at our end .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X