Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Stamping --Help

Hi to all,

My dependents are going for visa stamping on sep8.

My case; Me and my dependents had valid visa stamp in passport for previous company. I lost job so came back to home country. Now, got H1b approval from another company after three month, so, going for re stamping.
    My questions are;

1. Does visa officer ask for latest payslip from previous employer?

2. Do I or my dependents have to carry I797 ,LCA, I129 for previous employer?

3. Which documents my dependents have to carry? my dependents interview is on next day of my interview.

4.Do i need to carry bank balance later from last 6-7 months while I was working for previous company? If required, up to how many months?

5. If you have suggestions for me and my dependents interview ,please help me.

6.My starting salary is too low but after six eight months it will increase after completion of my training. If visa officer ask me regarding low salary and how to survive with dependents in this salary, can I explain the increase in salary?

Please please guide me.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by USVISAHELP; 08-24-2010, 02:06 PM. Reason: addition

Originally posted by USVISAHELP View Post
    Hi to all,

My dependents are going for visa stamping on sep8.

My case; Me and my dependents had valid visa stamp in passport for previous company. I lost job so came back to home country. Now, got H1b approval from another company after three month, so, going for re stamping.
    My questions are;

1. Does visa officer ask for latest payslip from previous employer?
    Probably not, if asked provide only for the time you were present in the US.
    2. Do I or my dependents have to carry I797 ,LCA, I129 for previous employer?
    Good to carry copies, will not be asked for those.
    3. Which documents my dependents have to carry? my dependents interview is on next day of my interview.
    Your approval notice and proof of relationship
    4.Do i need to carry bank balance later from last 6-7 months while I was working for previous company? If required, up to how many months?
    6 months
    5. If you have suggestions for me and my dependents interview ,please help me.

6.My starting salary is too low but after six eight months it will increase after completion of my training. If visa officer ask me regarding low salary and how to survive with dependents in this salary, can I explain the increase in salary?
    Salary must be as per LCA.

Please please guide me.

Thanks in advance.
    Answers above.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks Kabkaba.

But I didn't understand point six regarding LCA. My salary is good as per LCA ,it is same as LCA.

Please help.

If any body have suggestion for me , please provide me detail information.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

If salary is as per LCA, there is no question about whether it is sufficient to support dependents. I have not heard anybody being asked that question. If they ask, you should prepare an answer how you plan to meet the expenses.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X