H1B Petetion approved but Wife's and child passport not ready until August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Petetion approved but Wife's and child passport not ready until August

My H1B Petition got approved recently and I am supposed to file DS160 followed by scheduling a visa interview.

But my wife and child's passport will be available by 1st week of August based on scheduled appointments. Can I fill up my ds160 followed by scheduling a visa interview now itself ?

Will it be allowed if I add my wife and child's Ds160 application later to the same interview slot in August once I have their passports ready?

Or do I need to wait for all the passports to be available before scheduling an interview?

Hi,
    Are your dependents passports under renewal?
    Will it be allowed if I add my wife and child's Ds160 application later to the same interview slot in August once I have their passports ready?
    Answer: Once you make payment for you and schedule appointment, then you can not edit.. So, you will need to wait for passport details to be included before you make payment and schedule appointment.
    do I need to wait for all the passports to be available before scheduling an interview?
    Answer: Yes.
    Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the response. My baby was born earlier this month. So, it will be fresh passport.

My wife's passport is under renewal as it is getting expired in March next year. So don't want to take any risk with that.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X