H4 extension denied, H1B approved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 extension denied, H1B approved?

Need advice. We filed our H1B (Non IT job- Pharma) and H4 extension with EAD application (new) last June (06/2020). our visa were valid up to September 2020. I have my i-140 approved and this is 14th year on H1B. my wife has completed 11 years on H4 as well.

received RFE for my H1 (Mainly request for documents which were already submitted in original application, received RFE once i convert my case to premium, no RFE received for H4 extension). My H1B was approved in October 2020. We received Biomatric appointment in April and attended that as scheduled. Upto now status for H4 extension was file is updated with biometrics details. Last friday, i saw the status changed " my case is denied" . We are yet to receive Notice but this is strange (Atleast to me).omegle xender

Any similar experience anyone? what are my possible actions now?
    Attorney said, once we receive notice we will discuss the reason and how to deal with it. meanwhile my company is going though bumpy ride and I am lining up another job. can we file my H1B transfer and new H4 for my wife at new employer?

thanks
    Last edited by SheltonCoolio; 07-06-2021, 04:14 AM.

Hi,
    If H4 got denied and dependents does not have I-94 validity then they will have to leave country as soon as possible. But you have option to get H4 visa again. They can leave country and get H4 visa at consulate/ embassy in order to travel back to the USA.
    But, I don't think, you can file another H4 petition without having validity.
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X