Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Interview Appointment at Hyderabad Consulate

Hi,

I am planning to attend my interview for my H1b Visa Extension in Hyderabad, I don't see any dates in Hyderabad for september. I'll be in India from Sep 5th to Oct 1, since I stay in Hyderabad I want to attend the interview there. I heard that there would be agents who book the appointment dates if we provide them with basic details, can someone help me with any of such agent details.

I am planning to attend my interview for my H1b Visa Extension in Hyderabad, I don't see any dates in Hyderabad for september. I'll be in India from Sep 5th to Oct 1, since I stay in Hyderabad I want to attend the interview there. I heard that there would be agents who book the appointment dates if we provide them with basic details, can someone help me with any of such agent details.[/QUOTE]

---- Do not rely on these agents. These people are just out to make some fast money and if they can get some client, they'll latch on to them and keep asking for more moeny and fleed the unsuspecting individuals to the extent possible

---- Appointment at the US Consulate is for you and not for them.Try and book it yourself and attned the interview all by yourself

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X