My partner and myself are self employed portrait artists running a successful buisiness comprising of painting pets, people, horses and some webdesign.

Can anyone tell me what visa i need to apply for to be able to work and live in the USA?

I have heard the H visa doesnt accept self employed people.

Has anyone had any experiance of this. We are UK born and based.

Thank you in advanced

melanie xxx