Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancellation of HDFC visa fees

Hi there,

I am in need of urgent help as I am going to India with family to get our H1B stamped. My father in law has paid the wrong visa fees in HDFC bank for BI/B2 category, as he was not aware of different forms to fill out for H1B. I want to know what is the process for cancelling the wrong fees. Is there anyway the amount can be refunded or adjusted when we fill out another form.We have nit yet filled out the DS 160 forms. Pls let us know what is the process.

Check with the HDFC bank where you paid the fees. They might be able to help you. You can also check with the VFS helpdesk.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks.We contacted the bank ..they cannot help , have mailed VFS help desk...hopefully would hear from them soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Minoti View Post
        Hi there,

I am in need of urgent help as I am going to India with family to get our H1B stamped. My father in law has paid the wrong visa fees in HDFC bank for BI/B2 category, as he was not aware of different forms to fill out for H1B. I want to know what is the process for cancelling the wrong fees. Is there anyway the amount can be refunded or adjusted when we fill out another form.We have nit yet filled out the DS 160 forms. Pls let us know what is the process.
        i m also in the same stiuation(my dad paid the fees of 7050 for H1b,but i am applying for J1 visa which has a fee of 6580)...can u help me out on what to do next...please reply...thanks

Comment

wrong HDFC receipt

Im also in the same situation. My brother paid the fee for B1, when Im applying for H4. Please help me... Will they refund or change the category???

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X