Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USC kid visa interview experience

Hi all,
    I need a help/suggestion on our situation …. We have an appointment booked for biometrics for 23rd sep and consular for 28th.
    my question is as we are applying a new h1b after 7yrs of gap what type of questions can we expect from the officer ?
    what if they ask when we have a job in India and settled here why again going to US?
    My elder kid is US born younger is Indian will it help during the interview if we provide USC kid evidence?
    any experiences like my case or anyone attended interview with USC kid experiences plz help

thank you in advance
    neha

Hi,
    Please see my response below.
    my question is as we are applying a new h1b after 7yrs of gap what type of questions can we expect from the officer ?
    Answer: As a H1B visa, you can hear question about your H1B Employment, Project Periods, Specialty occupation, End client and Employer related. I am sure, your gap will not make any changes and impact on your current H1B visa. One thing they may ask, whether you filed any immigrant petition. and reason why did you leave US previously.
    what if they ask when we have a job in India and settled here why again going to US?
    Answer: As I mentioned in above, It will not impact. But please be clear and have a valid answer, how you got this offer and what is the procedure you overcome to got this position.
    My elder kid is US born younger is Indian will it help during the interview if we provide USC kid evidence?
    Answer: I dont think, It will help in your case as you are are being in India for almost 7 years. Now you are moving because you got new H1B Employment. If you have NIE letter from your Employer and/or end client, you will not have much complications to travel to the USA.
    Thanks

Comment

Thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X