Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B visa- Employer calls USCIS

Hi friends,

I applied for h1b visa under cap exemption and it got denied. The RFE I received was for proof of Univeristy affliation . May be USCIS not convinced on the proof for RFE I had send. My employer re filied now under cap. we are waiting for the outcome. My question is, will it make any diffence if my employer call the USCIS and convey the need of this (I) employee. I am in to service sector (teacher) and my absent is very difficult for the students. Employer are not getting substitute teacher and they badly in need of me for the sake of students. Will the call to USCIS will make any difference? Can the employer ask help from Congress person and make my case approved ??

waiting for reply asap.

I applied for h1b visa under cap exemption and it got denied. The RFE I received was for proof of Univeristy affliation . May be USCIS not convinced on the proof for RFE I had send. My employer re filied now under cap. we are waiting for the outcome. My question is, will it make any diffence if my employer call the USCIS and convey the need of this (I) employee. I am in to service sector (teacher) and my absent is very difficult for the students. Employer are not getting substitute teacher and they badly in need of me for the sake of students. Will the call to USCIS will make any difference? Can the employer ask help from Congress person and make my case approved ??

---- ---- Reply to the RFE as per the query of USCIS. If they are satisfied then they will go ahead and approve the H1B

---- The employer calling the USCIS will not make any difference. Hard facto life

---- Askinga congress person does not mean anything and USCIS does not entertain such meaningless approaches. Understand that USCIS cannot be influenced in any manner. They have their own set of rules and policies and they will abide by that as that is their code of conduct and responsibility

Subramanya

Comment

Is this school part of a University? AFAIK, teacher in a school does not qualify for cap exempt. Now that they applied under cap, if they can premium process it, you should be able to get the approval soon.

Only exceptions for cap exempt h1b for schools are for those that are part of a university and managed by the university.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X