Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 and H4 stamping question

Hi,

I have my H1B Dropbox appointment on Oct 22 and my spouse's H4 Biometric and interview appointments are on Oct 28 and 29.
    Is it ok to have H4 appointment within a week of H1 appointment ? Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
    Is it ok to have H4 appointment within a week of H1 appointment ?
    Answer: Nothing issue. I was surprise why you did not book appointment together. Anyhow, there will not be any issues even if you guys go for stamping in different dates. Please make sure to have all necessary documents when you go for stamping.
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rkk09 View Post
      Hi,
      Answer: Nothing issue. I was surprise why you did not book appointment together. Anyhow, there will not be any issues even if you guys go for stamping in different dates. Please make sure to have all necessary documents when you go for stamping.
      Thanks
      Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by rkk09 View Post
        Hi,
        Thanks
        Hi,

Could you please clarify this.
        Since my H1B Dropbox appointment is only a week before H4 appointment, at the time of interview, I will not have valid H1 visa. Will this be a problem ? Or will they consider H1B petition approval notice and issue H4 ?

Comment

Hi,
          Please see below.
          Since my H1B Dropbox appointment is only a week before H4 appointment, at the time of interview, I will not have valid H1 visa. Will this be a problem ? Or will they consider H1B petition approval notice and issue H4 ?
          Answer: Yes. They will validate everything with the help of H1B Approval notice along with other supporting documents.
          All the best.
          Thanks

Comment

Just to provide an update..

My wife went to H4 interview at New Delhi embassy, while my H1B was being processed at Chennai consulate. Interview officer issued 221G(yellow) and asked to wait for primary applicants H1B visa and submit its copy. We did it and within a week, my wife's H4 was issued and passport was despatched.

Thanks for the assistance in this matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakeshv View Post
              Just to provide an update..

My wife went to H4 interview at New Delhi embassy, while my H1B was being processed at Chennai consulate. Interview officer issued 221G(yellow) and asked to wait for primary applicants H1B visa and submit its copy. We did it and within a week, my wife's H4 was issued and passport was despatched.

Thanks for the assistance in this matter.
              Hi Member,
              Congratulations and thanks for sharing your experience.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X