Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plaese Help - Q )Not joining a company after H1B approval?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plaese Help - Q )Not joining a company after H1B approval?

Hi All,

I have a query, I'm Working for Company A , have I94 till November 30 2021. Extension is filed in regular in july

i got offer in Company B and H1B Transfer is approved till 2023

Now my employer Company A is offering better offer to retain and i want to stay back in Company A

Can you please let me know if I can Continue to work for current Company A & what are the complications in staying back with A
    Should i go to Company B ?

It is extremely urgent and I greatly appreciate your help.

thank you
    Last edited by prurajj; 11-17-2021, 09:42 PM.

Hi Member,
    Please see my response below.
    Can you please let me know if I can Continue to work for current Company A & what are the complications in staying back with A
    Should i go to Company B ?
    Answer: Before I answer for your question, Please confirm, have you resigned company A?
    There are two scenarios.
    If you resigned company A and Joined H1B transfer petitioner company then you will need to again file H1B transfer to company A then start working with them.
    If you have not resigned company A and currently working with them then you will not have any issues continuing with Employer A. But you will need to deny Company B offer with the help of records and they will need to withdraw H1B transfer petition.
    Thanks

Comment

rkk09

Thanks for the response.

Yes , I'm Still with employer A , serving notice period and planning to resignation back

i have informed Company B with counter offer made by my current employer .

Thank you

Comment

Hi Member,
        Good to hear then.
        All the best for new journey.
        Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...