Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Dependents Visa interview

Hello,

My dependents, wife and son have a H4 visa interview appointment next week.Their biometric completed two days back.My question is my son(15) will be in same interview along with my wife correct and not a separate interview counter?I got this question since he was 15 and wanted to make sure.

Regards
    Vj

The parents must accompany the child to his interview. If you can't make it, you will need to provide your wife a letter stating no objection. If they will be travelling together to the US, they should get their visa interviews together.

Comment

Originally posted by tvvijay View Post
      Hello,

My dependents, wife and son have a H4 visa interview appointment next week.Their biometric completed two days back.My question is my son(15) will be in same interview along with my wife correct and not a separate interview counter?I got this question since he was 15 and wanted to make sure.

Regards
      Vj
      Hi Member,
      I hope it must be same counter. Please confirm, you have made visa fees and booked visa slots for both of them together. If this is the case, then dependents will go for visa stamping interview at same counter only.
      Thanks

Comment

I already have a visa. I will not be in the visa interview.Its only my wife and son for their H4. I can write a no objection letter for sure but this is just a normal H4 visa interview.Although he is 15 years old,he is still a dependent and my wife and he will be part of the interview and that was my thought.My wife is H4 primary and son is dependent of my wife.So my understanding is both of them go for the visa interview together. Please confirm.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X