H4 visa applied on H1 receipt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa applied on H1 receipt

Folks I applied H4 and H4 EAD based on my H1B receipt number in September and case still says received. Now I got H1B approval do I need to send that approval to Texas center where my H4 and H4EAD applied together.

Last time I got RFE of providing H1B approval, I was in same situation. So thinking to avoid any delays I do this anyways now without they asking me.

Has anyone done this before if yes whats the process?

Thanks

Hi Member,
    Now I got H1B approval do I need to send that approval to Texas center where my H4 and H4EAD applied together.
    Answer: Once you file the petition, you Can not send any additional/ supporting documents to concern service center unless they ask through the notice of RFE/ NOID/ NOIR. Just wait for their response then provide the documents upon asking.
    Thanks

Comment

thanks rkk09 I thought people are doing this therefore I asked...ok I shall wait then...

Comment

Originally posted by Rubane View Post
        thanks rkk09 I thought people are doing this therefore I asked...ok I shall wait then...
        Hi Member,
        For all petitions filing with USCIS, you can not send any documents separately once you file the petition.. It can be given only at the time of request by USCIS.
        I am not sure, what kind of petitions they filed from your known circle. If you can mention accurate information, with that we may understand completely.
        Thanks

Comment

Hi rkk09,
          Last time when I applied my wifes H4EAD based on H1 receipt notice(not approval) I got RFE asking for H1 approval notice and it wasted my time and my wife had to leave work for few months.
          This time for H4EAD I applied again(In Sep 2021- Case showing received) on H1 receipt notice(not approval). Since I just got approval. So to evade any RFE I'm thinking to send H1 approval notice without they sending RFE.

I hear some people does that ,so was not sure therefore I asked this.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Member,
            Now I got clear picture. So what my response is,
            As per my knowledge, I am sure, you can not send any documents in middle to USCIS. Therefore, Kindly wait for USCIS response then proceed ahead. if USCIS needs approval notice, in order to adjudicate your H4 EAD petition they will surely issue RFE. At that time, you can provide those documents. Unfortunately, you will need to wait in this situation.
            But my view is, If you would have filed all the petition together, sometimes it will be directly getting approved too as USCIS will access your H1B Approval details.
            So lets hope for the best to get direct adjudication.
            All the best.

Comment

thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X