H1B Dropbox & Stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Dropbox & Stamping

I'm an Indian citizen working on an H1-B visa(Currently in the USA) for the employer A and scheduled the dropbox appointment in March 2022 using employer A latest approved H1 petition number. Now I got another offer from another employer B and they're filing the H1 transfer + premium processing now and hopefully it will be processed in Feb.

Consider if Employer B petition is approved, Can I create a new DS160 using Employer B approved H1 petition details and share the new DS160 at dropbox interview for the stamping even though initially given DS160 details got changed? Will it be okay ? Can you please advise.

If you want to change details after submission and appointment scheduled in DS160 form, you can do it but will generate a new DS160 confirmation number.​

Comment

what is the difference between an h2b and an h1b visa?

Comment

You can edit the DS160 form's details after you've submitted it and scheduled an appointment pizza tower
        Last edited by Iossua; 05-17-2023, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Hi, How can I change my H-1B petition number in ustraveldocs after I have scheduled my visa appointment? Because recently my project with Client A has been completed and I moved to client B and applied for an amendment which is approved. Meanwhile, I have scheduled for visa stamping appointment with my current petition number from old client. I have not submitted my DS-160 yet and I am planning to enter my new petition number in my DS-160. But if I do that, the H-1B petition number from DS-160 does not match with ustraveldocs petition number.

So What can I do now ?​​

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X