Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can i apply for b1/b2 while having 221(g) on my H4 ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i apply for b1/b2 while having 221(g) on my H4 ?????

Hi,

I would like some immediate help. I went for Visa interview on 1st Oct 2010 to New Delhi Consulate. Interview went well and the VO told me ur good to go as per me , I have no problems in granting u the Visa, but, I doubt on the credentials of your husbands company. He issued me 221g Green slip with all options checked (fed tax return, w2 of all employees, end client letter etc) explaining me that i need to deposit this to VFS alongwith my Passport. He mentioned once they review all the docs i will be sent my Passport alongwith the stamping.He said this might take upto a weeks time after I deposit the pending docs.

My husband, who is currently in H1b in US has asked his employer to issue these docs on which they said they will provide but it will take them time (1 month or more ) as they have to get this current date notarised. Our question is there anyway I can go on b1/b2 while my h4 is pending on 221g ? "or" is there another way I can visit my husband as its been 4 months since we haven't met?

Would appreciate your early reply, as he is planning to quit his job and come back to India, our marriage is at stake...

Kindly guide us.

Thanks,
    Gary

(Encl: green 221 g issued to me)
    Attached Files

I would like some immediate help. I went for Visa interview on 1st Oct 2010 to New Delhi Consulate. Interview went well and the VO told me ur good to go as per me , I have no problems in granting u the Visa, but, I doubt on the credentials of your husbands company. He issued me 221g Green slip with all options checked (fed tax return, w2 of all employees, end client letter etc) explaining me that i need to deposit this to VFS alongwith my Passport. He mentioned once they review all the docs i will be sent my Passport alongwith the stamping.He said this might take upto a weeks time after I deposit the pending docs.

My husband, who is currently in H1b in US has asked his employer to issue these docs on which they said they will provide but it will take them time (1 month or more ) as they have to get this current date notarised. Our question is there anyway I can go on b1/b2 while my h4 is pending on 221g ? "or" is there another way I can visit my husband as its been 4 months since we haven't met?

Would appreciate your early reply, as he is planning to quit his job and come back to India, our marriage is at stake...

---- You can always apply for a B1/B2 enven though your H4 is under processing as a 221 ga case

----If the employer says that it may take time to get the documents then you have to believe them even if they are delaying intentionally

---- For B1/B2 visa you have to justify that you will return back to India by means of documents and your interviewing skills to convince the VO that you will return back to Inida

---- H4 is a dual intent visa meaning that you can continue stating in the US till its validity period and also apply for a GC while on H1/H4

---- Ohter that B1/B2 you can try for a H1/L1 visa if you find an employer to sponsor you

---- We understand that this is tough time for both of you but having caught in the system is something that you (as well as many others like you) have to live by

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X