Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA Visa IW for H4 (have B1/B2 visa), travel and weird situation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Visa IW for H4 (have B1/B2 visa), travel and weird situation.

I have USA tourist visa and have booked travel from mid-feb to end of july 2022.
    I qualify for Interview Waiver dropbox appointment for first time H4 as I already have USA tourist visa. But I got Interview Waiver dropbox appointment for H4 visa in Jan 2022 and i took it. After the dropbox, they have given my passport back to me with 221g slip (bring original marriage certificate) but have called me for an in-person interview, so its not an outright refusal. Now, I can schedule this follow-up interview(as they call it) any time within one year, right?
    My question is, now that H4 is an open case and in limbo, can i go to USA on tourist visa, come back and then appear for the follow up H4 interview? Is it allowed and legal? Will there be any problem with CBP if i travel now on tourist visa?
    Any advice about this will be extremely helpful, or if you can suggest who do I talk to about this situation. Thank you in advance

The answer is the same over here as it was in the B visa section https://www.immihelp.com/forum/usa-v...eird-situation

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X