Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 visa processing

Hi
    Visa interview at Delhi on 16th June and till date not much of updates from the embassy apart from " administrative process".
    I want to know why has it took so long to get the approval and also does this mean that they have made up their mind to not approve my application or it is normal ?
    Please give guidance and share your experience.
    Thanks
    Rksukhani

Time lag does not mean one way or the other. Give them a call and check again.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

@ kabkaba

Hi
      I gave them a call as well as emailed them that atleast let me know why or which stage is this hold on my H1B. All they say me is once it will be over we will contact you and you should not call back. It has been nearly 4 months and i am a little worried if they have already decided that they will give it later only so that I voluntarily get settled in India only.... they even told me that if you withdraw now from new Delhi and go to Mumbai event they will make you go through this again. so basically i cant withdraw nor can I oppose....
      Please guide apart from that what can be done????

Comment

Help Required

Whether we need to provide following details for H1 interview in INDIA?

Petitioner’s employees of the job site listed. The list should show all employees’ names, their specific job titles, start and end dates, and their individual salaries and immigration status.

Comment

Originally posted by hemanthgattu View Post
          whether we need to provide following details for h1 interview in india?

Petitioner’s employees of the job site listed. The list should show all employees’ names, their specific job titles, start and end dates, and their individual salaries and immigration status.
          yes you do ..... I had to .....my employer got it notorised and then send it.....so you do need it....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X