H1 Stamping in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Stamping in Canada

I am on L1 and have a H1 thru another company.

I would like to know the procedure in getting the stamping done by going to Canada. Below are some of the questions that I am looking for replies.

Should I apply for Canadian Visa if I have to go there and if so what type of visa
    What is the procedure to the Canada Visitor Visa?
    How long will it take to get Canada Visa ?
    what reason can I tell them for visiting Canada?
    Do I have to block the time in US Consulate in Canada for stamping in uscis site?
    Will I be able to get the passport immediately after stamping or will it take few days?

Thanks in advance for all the help.

I am on L1 and have a H1 thru another company.

I would like to know the procedure in getting the stamping done by going to Canada. Below are some of the questions that I am looking for replies.

Should I apply for Canadian Visa if I have to go there and if so what type of visa

---- If you want you can apply for the Canadian visa. It is not absolutely necessary as you can travel to Canada with the visa revalidation tehat enables persons from other countries to travel to Canada for a maximum of 30 days (refer to the visa sections in travel.state.gov

What is the procedure to the Canada Visitor Visa?

---- Browse throught he Canadian Consulate website

How long will it take to get Canada Visa ?

---- It takes about 2-3 weeks once your application has been filed

what reason can I tell them for visiting Canada?

Do I have to block the time in US Consulate in Canada for stamping in uscis site?

---- What do you mean by USCIS site. You have to book your appointment at a US Consulate in Canada

Will I be able to get the passport immediately after stamping or will it take few days?

---- Yes, if you are successful at the visa interview you will get your Passport as per the time lines for each individual US Consulate

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X