Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

Qualified Oracle DBA (wife)

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Legalaid
    Your wife would have to aply for her own H1B visa, she can do this from abroad or adjust her status from H4 once she is in the US. If you would like professional legal assistance please call 410-404-6813

    Leave a comment:

  • steveg
    started a topic Qualified Oracle DBA (wife)

    Qualified Oracle DBA (wife)


    Hi All,

    I am thinking of relocating to the usa and am hopefull that as a highly qualified Oracle DBA / Web Analyst progammer (14 years experience) that i can aquire an H-1b visa and then get a green card for my self. The concern is that my wife would not be able to work (though while i am on the H-1B she can stay on an H-4.

    Anybody got any ideas how long or just how she can get employment when we are there? She is also employed currently in the computer industry as a helpdesk supervisor / technition.

    any pointers much appreciated.