Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question Regarding GreenCard filing

Hello Senior
    I have a question regarding GC filing. I came on F1 visa and currently on H1 Visa. I got a job on OPT, the same company filed my H1 in 2008 and they are willing to do my Greencard now.
    The job position requires Masters and hence they are going to do it on EB2 category.
    My doubt is that, since I'm working with the same company from OPT, can the GC filing be done on EB2 category

I look forward for your response. Thanks

PD

I have a question regarding GC filing. I came on F1 visa and currently on H1 Visa. I got a job on OPT, the same company filed my H1 in 2008 and they are willing to do my Greencard now.
    The job position requires Masters and hence they are going to do it on EB2 category.
    My doubt is that, since I'm working with the same company from OPT, can the GC filing be done on EB2 category

---- The GC filing can be done in the EB2 category provided you have a Master's degree and 5 years of progressive experience. You will not be able to use the experience with the same company for the GC as it will violate the rules

---- Speak to the company's attorney for filing the GC in such cases

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X