Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g for H4 Visa

Hi,
    i had been for a H4 visa renewal interview on 1 Oct 2010. I have already lived in the USA for past 2 yrs. I was given 221g blue form to submit document relating to Petitioner Tax returns, list of employes, wage report, etc.

I submitted all the documents by Oct 5, 2010 and consulate gave me a yellow 221(g) form and asked us to wait for email from the consulate. It has been 12 working days and I am still waiting for the visa.

I know its different for each case but what is the average time for 221(g) response? Did anybody have similiar experience?

You have to just wait and watch.

Comment

Hi,
      Can u plss tell me which embassy did u attend.I mean Hyderabad,Chennai,Mumbai,New Delhi,Calcutta.I am coming to india to get my H4 visa .Can you please let me what all documents did u take.

Comment

I went to mumbai consulate and as i mentioned in the post petitioner documents were required for submission like tax returns, wage report, number of employees, etc

Comment

221g - for H4

Hi facbook12345,

My wife went for H4 and was given 221g asking for the same list of documents
          notarized list of all employees , wage report, petitioners federal tax returns etc.
          My petitioner can give these documents but they are concerned that all these documents have the SSN details of employees and that cannot be shared for confidentiality reasons. Wanted to check if your employer had similar concerns and how did they address them. - Thanks.

Comment

If they have concern, then ask them directly to send it to consulate.
            [Note:- I am sharing my views, contact your attorney for the best advice]

Originally posted by UserXYZ View Post
            Hi facbook12345,

My wife went for H4 and was given 221g asking for the same list of documents
            notarized list of all employees , wage report, petitioners federal tax returns etc.
            My petitioner can give these documents but they are concerned that all these documents have the SSN details of employees and that cannot be shared for confidentiality reasons. Wanted to check if your employer had similar concerns and how did they address them. - Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X