Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help - H1 Transfer

Hi,

I have my Labor and 140 approved with my current employer (EB3) and i am planning to take a full time opportunity with some other employer. So it would be great if you can let me know the following things.

1. If i transfer my H1 to some other employer, can i use the priority date for the new application? If yes, what are the documents i need for this?
    2. Can my new employer, file for my GC in EB2 category?

I dont have copies or confirmation numbers of my Labor and 140 approvals.

Thanks in Advance!!!

I have my Labor and 140 approved with my current employer (EB3) and i am planning to take a full time opportunity with some other employer. So it would be great if you can let me know the following things.

1. If i transfer my H1 to some other employer, can i use the priority date for the new application? If yes, what are the documents i need for this?

---- Yes, you can transfer your H1 to another company and also retain the Priority Date. You will need copies of labor approval and I-140 approval to ensure that you retain your Priority Date

2. Can my new employer, file for my GC in EB2 category?

---- Yes, your new employer can file for GC in EB2 category based on your EB3 application, but the process has to be started all over again starting from Labor

Subramanya

I dont have copies or confirmation numbers of my Labor and 140 approvals.

Thanks in Advance!!![/QUOTE]

Comment

Thank you Subramanya. Is it possible to retain the priority date with just the Labor and 140 application numbers? I heard this from one of my frnd, so just wanted to make sure.

Regards

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X