Drop box appointment with I797C and PP Email Approval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop box appointment with I797C and PP Email Approval

My H1B extension petition was just approved in premium processing. My attorney has also received the email approval confirmation from USICIS. I have not received the I797A approval notice in mail yet.

My wife who is in India has her H4 dropbox appointment next week. A photocopy of my H1B I797A is necessary as part of the supporting documents for her appointment.

In the event I do not receive the I797A approval notice before her appointment, Can she submit the I797C receipt notice along with the email conformation?

Will the drop box personnel allow this? After all, the approval should be already in their database and the case number is the same on 797A& 797C notices.

Has anyone been in such situation? If so, what have you done. Please advise.

Appreciate your response.

Hi I am in same situation could you advice me on this on what did you do?

Comment

Hi, I am in the same situation. Was anyone able to resolve this? Please let me know - Neha

Comment

Originally posted by ashwin891 View Post
        My H1B extension petition was just approved in premium processing. My attorney has also received the email approval confirmation from USICIS. I have not received the I797A approval notice in mail yet.

My wife who is in India has her H4 dropbox appointment next week. A photocopy of my H1B I797A is necessary as part of the supporting documents for her appointment.

In the event I do not receive the I797A approval notice before her appointment, Can she submit the I797C receipt notice along with the email conformation?

Will the drop box personnel allow this? After all, the approval should be already in their database and the case number is the same on 797A& 797C notices.

Has anyone been in such situation? If so, what have you done. Please advise.

Appreciate your response.
        Did you go ahead with just I797C document? Did it get processed?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X