Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B Visa Full time Employment- Need Help

Hi ,

I have completed my MS last year and was working as Intern during that time, my company offered me a Full time and applied my H1 B. I worked for 2 years in india before this. I have my Visa interview on 2nd week of November at hyderabad. I found a issue with the recommendation letter from my Manager now, my company applied my h1 b stating computer programmer as my position, but in the recommendation letter from my manager he stated my position as Software Developer . Is this an issue ? I have already submitted my duplicate copies at the consulate. Should i get a new letter from my manager stating my exact position ? What are the chances of visa denial and further queries in my case ? Please advice, i am tensed as my visa interview date is nearly approaching .

Thanks

I have completed my MS last year and was working as Intern during that time, my company offered me a Full time and applied my H1 B. I worked for 2 years in india before this. I have my Visa interview on 2nd week of November at hyderabad. I found a issue with the recommendation letter from my Manager now, my company applied my h1 b stating computer programmer as my position, but in the recommendation letter from my manager he stated my position as Software Developer . Is this an issue ? I have already submitted my duplicate copies at the consulate. Should i get a new letter from my manager stating my exact position ? What are the chances of visa denial and further queries in my case ? Please advice, i am tensed as my visa interview date is nearly approaching .

---- This is not an issue. If and when asked about the position explain the responsibilities assocaited with the position and detail the programming part and development part separately. Esignations are only for convenience and not the end of everything

---- Other than that there is no need to get a separate letter from your manager unless you are givena ss2g for the specific purpose

Subramanya

Comment

Thank you very much for the reply. I am going through different forums and many cases in this. I barely found any candidates who are Full time employees. How tough / easy is the H1 stamping process for a Full time when compared to Employee - Employer relationship ?

Thanks you

Comment

Thank you very much for the reply. I am going through different forums and many cases in this. I barely found any candidates who are Full time employees. How tough / easy is the H1 stamping process for a Full time when compared to Employee - Employer relationship ?

---- Every visa stamping goes through the same process. the documents that are verified will differ from candidate to candidate and thus the responses. At times there may be 221g;s issued and at times not

---- To be on the positive side do not expect any 221g or other veridications for your case

---- But considering the recent trends 221g is a common trend and you may get one. Just be prepared to respond to it appropriately and everything should go on smoothly and without any incident

---- Hope you get your visa soon and you are on your way to the US and to your job

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X