Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS 160 - Urgent, Need Help

Hi all,

I have my visa interview scheduled on Nov 8th at hyderabad and i am starting tomorrow afternoon from US. I was going through all the docs for final verification and i found out that i entered the email address of my manager wrong in DS 160. Please advice on what to do now. How risky is it to fill a new DS 160 ? I have already filled the form twice :-( . Please advice on what i can do.

Thanks

I have my visa interview scheduled on Nov 8th at hyderabad and i am starting tomorrow afternoon from US. I was going through all the docs for final verification and i found out that i entered the email address of my manager wrong in DS 160. Please advice on what to do now. How risky is it to fill a new DS 160 ? I have already filled the form twice :-( . Please advice on what i can do.

---- These matters can be corrected at the time of pre interview stage when the officer checks the documents before you go for the main visa interview. After all it is the email of your manager and the US Consulate will not be interested in that email unless something rare comes up that they have to email your manager

---- The important email is your email to which the US consulate may send any information or requests

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X