Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ds 160 social media

Hi Experts,

I have a question regarding the social media in DS160 form . I dont have any social media account and all i have is just the YouTube login. I dont have any channel . what i should mention here ?
    do i have to provide email address associated with youtube login or i can just select the NONE and if i select the NONE will there be any issues. Please can you clarify this.

Thank you.

Hey there! First off, welcome to the forum! I'm also pretty new here, but I think I might be able to help you out with your question. So, regarding the social media section on the DS160 form, it sounds like you don't actually have any social media accounts per se, just a YouTube login. In that case, I believe selecting "NONE" should be perfectly acceptable. Given that you don't have a YouTube channel or any other social media presence, you shouldn't need to provide an email address associated with your YouTube login. Choosing "NONE" shouldn't cause any issues with your application. Btw, if you ever decide to create social media profiles for networking purposes, there are services for getting cheap LinkedIn followers that can help you grow your connections. Hope that still helps.
    Last edited by BrennaWang; 06-06-2023, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Hey there! First off, welcome to the forum! I'm also pretty new here, but I think I might be able to help you out with your question. So, regarding the social media section on the DS160 form, it sounds like you don't actually have any social media accounts per se, just a YouTube login. In that case, I believe selecting "NONE" should be perfectly acceptable. Given that you don't have a YouTube channel or any other social media presence, you shouldn't need to provide an email address associated with your YouTube login. Choosing "NONE" shouldn't cause any issues with your application. Btw, if you ever decide to create social media profiles for networking purposes, there are services for getting cheap LinkedIn followers that can help you grow your connections. Hope that still helps.

Comment

Interesting topic for me. Social media platforms like YouTube offer incredible power and opportunities for anyone looking to share their voice or promote their brand. One effective way to leverage this power is by considering Buy YouTube Views By boosting the visibility of your videos, you can reach a wider audience and increase engagement. It's giving your content a jumpstart to help it gain traction and momentum in the competitive world of online content creation.
        Last edited by JoseGrays; 02-29-2024, 08:32 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X