Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dental companies that sponsor visas for management roles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dental companies that sponsor visas for management roles?

Hey everyone, I'm looking for healthcare/dental companies that are willing to sponsor H1B or TN visas for a leadership/management roles. I'd love some leads on companies that are open to sponsorship as I am struggling to find companies willing to sponsor at this time. getting a job offer isn't hard but when I mention that I need sponsorship they back away!
    10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254
    Any leads would be helpful here! I am a Canadian citizen FYI and I'm already living in the US!​
    Last edited by dayrl49; 01-31-2023, 11:51 AM.

It's definitely a tough market out there! Have you tried checking out some more giant dental corporations like DDS, Aspen Dental, or Pacific Dental Services? They might be more willing to sponsor visas for top leadership positions. Also, check out any dental associations or organizations in the area, they may have job boards with companies that are open to sponsoring. And if you need any help managing your job search, you might want to look into a project management system to keep track of all your applications and leads! Best of luck with your inquiry.​
    Last edited by WandaOliver; 05-10-2023, 07:03 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X