Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-b Visa at Delhi Consulate 2010

hi friends,
    May I request you guys to please let me know the trend at Delhi consulate. Sometime back Delhi was considered to be the best bet out of all consulates but recently I heard people are getting trouble during H-1B visa interviews and many are being rejected. Any information on that would be really helpful..I am appearing in 1st week of Dec 2010
    thanks

May I request you guys to please let me know the trend at Delhi consulate. Sometime back Delhi was considered to be the best bet out of all consulates but recently I heard people are getting trouble during H-1B visa interviews and many are being rejected. Any information on that would be really helpful..I am appearing in 1st week of Dec 2010
    thanks

---- such rumors will be floating around foreverand tehre will be no change in these rumors. If you want to pay attention to them you can alwasys get more of them

---- If your documents are in order and you face the interview confidently and respond to the VO's queries there should not be any issue

---- Prepare yourself for the task as for any other interview and get the visa stamped form that US Consulate and be on your way to the US

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks a lot ... thats a big boost to my confidence....actually on internet while going through some interview experiences ...I saw thread where people where complaining about Delhi consulate...these guys ( as they said) appeared in month of Oct and Nov. this year.
      Anyways, I think you are absolutely right, I should take care of my paper work and God willing, I should be fine.
      Thanks Again,
      PS

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X