Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 Rejected 6 times. Applying for H1B

Respected Sir/Madam
    I applied for F1 visa for MS in 2006, but my visa got rejected under 214 b for 6 times due to too many backlogs in Eng and insufficient funds at US Embassy Chennai India.

For 1st attempt,I missed the communication.I could not explained the reason for backlogs properly.

For next 3 attempts, they rejected based on my backlogs. Because they didn’t asked about my bank statement, CA etc.

For last two attempts I convinced with my backlogs as I got good scores in GRE and TOEFL. But they asked about my Loan, Bank statement etc and they are not satisfied with documents.

Now I applied for H1B visa for 2010 quota and got approval from USCIS. I am going to attending interview at Mumbai on Dec 02nd 2010.
    What should I say, If Visa Officer ask about my past refusals? Its very urgent..Please help me...

Immigrant intent denial will not affect H1 Visa since H1 is dual-intent. You must mention the previous denials in your DS-160 application and reasons for denial can be whatever they gave you in writing.
    You must have company information, job information, copies of LCA, I-129, client letters if applicable for H1 Visa (irrespective of previous denials).
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I did mention the prev denial dates and reason 214 b letter on DS 160.

What should I say at the time of Interview at Consulate, If VO ask about my prev rejections ?

Please reply me.

Comment

Urgent

Hi,

What should I say at the time of Interview at Consulate, If VO ask about my prev rejections ?

Should I say the information marked on 214 b or reason like backlogs and financial issue? or any other.. Please reply me

Comment

Whatever they gave you in writing at the time of denial. That's all you should say. But they will probably not ask you about all that. The focus will be on your H1 job, employer and your qualifications.
          This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Thank you very much kabkaba.
            I will say the same and I will let you know the result of my interview which is on Dec 02nd.

Comment

H1B visa interview

Hi Kabkaba,

My interview was completed on Dec 02 2010. But it was very strange.

She asked me about which Company(US), Degree, Total IT exp and responsibilities?

When I telling my resp..She stopped and told me that the US company is not good. Its not a better company for you. You are a qualified H1B applicant, but the sponsor is not good.
              You have two options 1) Withdraw petition 2) i will ask you a lot of docs and I dont know when your file will cleared. May be more than 8 months.
              Untill then you cannot file a new petition.

Then she convince me by saying, you have good exp and education, why dont you withdraw petition and apply for new sponsor.

Then I said Okay and she asked me write a not saying that "I am withdrawig my petion. No one forced me to do this". Then I came out.

Now I called my petitioner....He said, this is the first case like this...I have 80 GC holders and I have unpaid wage reports and everythiing. If you want, I can give everything.

And my question is that - Can I go to embassy and ask VO that, I checked with sponsor and he have all the docs and he is not voilating any law?

My sponsor said..If you have any written stmt from Embassy, then we can fight.

On Nov 10th, One of my friend visa got approved and sponsor is same for me.

Please help me? Thanks in advance

Comment

SAME CASE Vneerudu

Originally posted by vneerudu View Post
                Hi Kabkaba,

My interview was completed on Dec 02 2010. But it was very strange.

She asked me about which Company(US), Degree, Total IT exp and responsibilities?

When I telling my resp..She stopped and told me that the US company is not good. Its not a better company for you. You are a qualified H1B applicant, but the sponsor is not good.
                You have two options 1) Withdraw petition 2) i will ask you a lot of docs and I dont know when your file will cleared. May be more than 8 months.
                Untill then you cannot file a new petition.

Then she convince me by saying, you have good exp and education, why dont you withdraw petition and apply for new sponsor.

Then I said Okay and she asked me write a not saying that "I am withdrawig my petion. No one forced me to do this". Then I came out.

Now I called my petitioner....He said, this is the first case like this...I have 80 GC holders and I have unpaid wage reports and everythiing. If you want, I can give everything.

And my question is that - Can I go to embassy and ask VO that, I checked with sponsor and he have all the docs and he is not voilating any law?

My sponsor said..If you have any written stmt from Embassy, then we can fight.

On Nov 10th, One of my friend visa got approved and sponsor is same for me.

Please help me? Thanks in advance
                Hey vneerudu i have same..applied 4 times for f1 and now looking for h1..
                so give me suggestion please...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X