H1B 221(g) blue form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B 221(g) blue form

I attended visa interview on 24 Nov 2010 in chennai consulate, VO has collected all the documents like employers w2, tax documents, client letter and also my passport.

Later VO issued 221(g) stating that requires “Additional Administrative processing” to take the final decision.

They didn't ask me to drop anything to drop box.

When i asked the reason VO replied they need some time to go-through the documents and to take the decision.

what are the chances of me giving a visa,

pls respond...

It is hard for any of the forum memebrs to predict whether you will get the visa successfully or not.

Like VO said, they will go over your documents and decide whether to issue you the visa or not. It all depends on whether you have produced all the required documents and if they are genuine. They might also check your employment details in U.S. If everything is good, they will issue you the visa.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

How long this process will take to complete?

When can i expect the update ?

Comment

Each case is different. It is not possible to predict the time taken to resolve an individual case that is under administrative process. Search and read about the posts related to "Administrative Process" or "Admin Process" in immihelp.

Originally posted by bhaskarkrishnak View Post
        Thanks for the reply.

How long this process will take to complete?

When can i expect the update ?
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Did they take your passport?. Also did they ask you to verify your case status online after a week.

Originally posted by bhaskarkrishnak View Post
          I attended visa interview on 24 Nov 2010 in chennai consulate, VO has collected all the documents like employers w2, tax documents, client letter and also my passport.

Later VO issued 221(g) stating that requires “Additional Administrative processing” to take the final decision.

They didn't ask me to drop anything to drop box.

When i asked the reason VO replied they need some time to go-through the documents and to take the decision.

what are the chances of me giving a visa,

pls respond...

Comment

L1 B Blue Slip

I have attended for L1B Visa on 17/11/2010. I was given blue slip and was my case requires additional Administrative Processing. They gave my case ID and asked me to verify the status online. As on date, when i tried with the case ID, it showing unable to identify the case number. If any one have any idea, why it is showing like this, plaese reply to this.

Regards.

Comment

Thank you to all. I got L1 B visa on 08/12/2010.

I am happy to inform you all that i got visa on 8th Dec. on 17/11/2010 i was given Blue slip with case ID and was asked to verify the satatus online. As status is not displaying online, i put an e-mail on consulate on 01/12/2010 to the status.On 3rd i received an E-mail to submit the passport to VFS. On the same day i have submitted passport to VFS. On 8th i have received the passport with 2 years validity. Intersting thing is my case was not under administrative process as they told on interview day. That is why it just takes 20 days to issue the visa. I think it is better to write an E-mail to consulate rather than calling to phone numbers.

regards,

Originally posted by mandavavenu View Post
              I have attended for L1B Visa on 17/11/2010. I was given blue slip and was my case requires additional Administrative Processing. They gave my case ID and asked me to verify the status online. As on date, when i tried with the case ID, it showing unable to identify the case number. If any one have any idea, why it is showing like this, plaese reply to this.

Regards.

Comment

Please can you share the email id to which you wrote email to?

Comment

I have attended in Hyderbad.

Originally posted by desi_221 View Post
                  Please can you share the email id to which you wrote email to?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X