Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travelling to india via London Gatwick (LGW) with expired H1b req any visa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling to india via London Gatwick (LGW) with expired H1b req any visa?

Hi All,

Please help me..

I have booked the ticket from Orbitz.com. My flight details are
    Charlotte Douglas (CLT) to London Gatwick Airport (LGW) - US Airways
    London Gatwick Airport (LGW) to Dubai International Airport (DXB) - Emirates
    Dubai International Airport (DXB) to Hyderabad -Emirates.

My H1B visa expired long back, I booked the ticket from orbitz.com. I checked with orbitz customer support multiple time. Some of them said visa not required if your connecting flight is from same airport, some other said visa may required they don't know.

Can some one please help me if i travel via London Gatwick (LGW) with expired H1b req any transit visa?

Thanks in advance.

You need a transit visa.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

You need DATV from UK Consulate/Embassy.
      This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Make sure you get it or you will be denied boarding costing you the entire fare on a nonrefundable fare from orbitz. What customer service says does not matter as there is a disclaimer on the ticket saying you are responsible for any visas.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X