Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B Individual - Got RFE

Dear Sir,

I have attended L1A Blanket interview on Aug - 2010 and got rejected because of lack of project management experience and the officer asked me to apply either L1B or H1B.

My employer applied L1 B individual and got RFE a week before. RFE says below,

1) Explain your duties
    2) Relate those duties with your specialized skills.
    3) Show the proof of attended the trainings?

I have prepared the answer for these queries and got the training letter proof from my employer and going to response tomorrow.

What is the chance of my petition approval?

Thanks

There is no crystal ball that can predict the outcome.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

I got a below mail from USCIS...Is it means rejected?

Application Type: I129 , PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Your Case Status: Decision

On December 29, 2010, we mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. The notice explains why the denial decision was made and the options that may be available to you. If you have not received this notice within 15 days of December 29, 2010, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

Comment

Yes.

Originally posted by dragonganesh View Post
        I got a below mail from USCIS...Is it means rejected?

Application Type: I129 , PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Your Case Status: Decision

On December 29, 2010, we mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. The notice explains why the denial decision was made and the options that may be available to you. If you have not received this notice within 15 days of December 29, 2010, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Shervin,

Now what are the other options I have. My manager is suggesting H1B - Premium.

Previous two rejections will affect the new H1B?

How many days will take to procees the H1B premium?

Comment

Now what are the other options I have. My manager is suggesting H1B - Premium.
            >>> H1B is the best option.

Previous two rejections will affect the new H1B?
            >>> No.

How many days will take to procees the H1B premium?
            >>> 15 days.
            Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks, Shervin.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X