Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I94 Urgent

Hi,

Two day's back I got my H1B approval. But did not reviced yet. Dont know wether it has I94 attached...( I applied on Time ..my old I94 is valid till March 2010)

Today I reveiced I539 (H4) Approvals (Till May 2012) via normal Mail to my house from USCIS. But it do not have I94 Attached at bottom.is this normal ?

Will Attorney copy will have the I94 attached ?
    Or H4 's I94 is based on my H1 's I94 attached .

Thanks in advance

You should get a I797 with an I-94 and not I539. Did you ask your attorney? If you used an attorney, all employer petitions generally go to the attorney than the beneficiary. Wait till the attorney gets it before taking any further actions.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

harigoli is talking about I-539 aproval notice for spouse which did not come with an I-94. That sounds strange to me, because by default if extension/change of status is approved it must have an I-94 at the bottom. Did you read the notice properly? What does the notice state?
      This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Yes, the I539 approval notice will also be on a I797 and if there is a G28 on file, the attorney will get the notice. As it is not clear from the post what was received, a discussion with the attorney is the best approach.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X