Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221f green slip - URGENT

Hello everyone,

My H1B visa expired in sep'09 with A employer.I was working for a client for more than 2 years with B employer. I decided to join another employer(C) after returning from India with new contract between C employer & client. Now, I am in India & went to Visa conslate with B employer papers. They gave me 221g asking end-client letter which is not possible now as I told client to have contact with my new employer(C). My H1B petition with C employer is still in process. Can I go for another interview with C employer petition papers while decision is on hold with B employer?

Please reply ASAP.

Thanks
    Last edited by rao1006; 12-03-2010, 08:20 AM.

Well, since you won't be able to provide the client letter for the 221g, the best option is to withdraw your application for the H1B stamping (Company B). When company C's petition gets approved, you can go for stamping again with the client letter.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      Well, since you won't be able to provide the client letter for the 221g, the best option is to withdraw your application for the H1B stamping (Company B). When company C's petition gets approved, you can go for stamping again with the client letter.
      Thanks shervin143! is there a way to withdraw company B application? or just ignore company B's 221g form & shall I go for another visa interview with company C papers?

P.S: I did not send any docs yet and my passport is with me.
      Last edited by rao1006; 12-03-2010, 08:51 AM.

Comment

You can write a letter to the consulate with all the required details to identify your visa application and let them know that you would like to withdraw the application. Talk to VFS helpdesk for more information.

Originally posted by rao1006 View Post
        Thanks shervin143! is there a way to withdraw company B application? or just ignore company B's 221g form & shall I go for another visa interview with company C papers?

P.S: I did not send any docs yet and my passport is with me.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks again and will do!

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
          You can write a letter to the consulate with all the required details to identify your visa application and let them know that you would like to withdraw the application. Talk to VFS helpdesk for more information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X