Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b approved petition not received yet

Hello everyone,

I came to US in 2007 on L1 ( employer A ) and applied H1b via employer B in Sep 2010. I got my premium petition application approved and the status page says :

=========================================
    On October X, 2010, this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was approved and we sent you an e-mail notice. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision
    =========================================

I joined employer B, but they have not yet received my petition by mail. Is this normal to wait for a couple of months for the approval papers ???? OR the email they received already has the petition attached ????
    Last edited by linuxbees; 12-03-2010, 02:43 PM. Reason: Give better information

Not normal. Usually, it is couple of weeks.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

They should have received the hard copy of the aproval within a week or two. Ask the company attorney to check with USCIS.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X