Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic!!

Originally posted by missivory View Post
    That's gr8 news, hopefully Delhi consulate will do the same and clear all Old cases ASAP, Especially mine which is pending since 1 1/2 yeas.

I even forgot that i had applied for visa

Guys,

My CEAC number appeared in the list on 18/03 after almost 9months.
    I submitted my PP on 20/03.
    Since quite a lot of old cases appeared in the CEAC list of Mumbai consulate, I thought my wait was coming to an End.
    And the events that unfolded over the past few days appear to indicate that I am on my way for a second 221g yellow handout.
    I've come across a few other Guys (most of them Muslims) who's case number appeared between 18-21 March and have had a similar fate.

I am supposed to get my Passport back tomorrow.
    Hang on for more updates.

Comment

• HI Ras305,

That's gr8 news, You are going to get your stamped passport with Visa Soon

All teh best and happy Holi.

Originally posted by ras305 View Post
      Guys,

My CEAC number appeared in the list on 18/03 after almost 9months.
      I submitted my PP on 20/03.
      Since quite a lot of old cases appeared in the CEAC list of Mumbai consulate, I thought my wait was coming to an End.
      And the events that unfolded over the past few days appear to indicate that I am on my way for a second 221g yellow handout.
      I've come across a few other Guys (most of them Muslims) who's case number appeared between 18-21 March and have had a similar fate.

I am supposed to get my Passport back tomorrow.
      Hang on for more updates.

Comment

• Originally posted by missivory View Post
        HI Ras305,

That's gr8 news, You are going to get your stamped passport with Visa Soon

All teh best and happy Holi.
        Happy Holi to you as well.
        I am not sure how long its going to take now. I've already waited 9 months.
        I am not really sure what made them wait so long to decide and when they finally did, what made them reconsider the case for 221g again.

My passport is in transit from Mumbai, but my Visa status is still in admin processing...this is not really a good sign.

Its killing me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ras305 View Post
          Happy Holi to you as well.
          I am not sure how long its going to take now. I've already waited 9 months.
          I am not really sure what made them wait so long to decide and when they finally did, what made them reconsider the case for 221g again.

My passport is in transit from Mumbai, but my Visa status is still in admin processing...this is not really a good sign.

Its killing me.
          Happy Holi Ras305.

You will be fine as you have nothing to loose.
          You will be fine Hang in there tightly.
          Track 221g / administrative processing cases at one place -- Register at http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/221g-tracker

Comment

• Originally posted by hawkeye13 View Post
            Happy Holi Ras305.

You will be fine as you have nothing to loose.
            You will be fine Hang in there tightly.

I got my passport back just a little while ago.
            Its 221g yellow handout with an updated date stamp (20-03-2013). Wasn't surprised though, I was expecting it

Lets see how it goes from here.

Happy Holi to you hawker

Comment

• Hi ras305

I hope ur case can be same as that of salil.ahmed even his name appeared in CEAC Code list and again he got new yellow slip with new date stamped on it...

All the best...

Comment

• Hi ras305

Did u got the visa??
                Any one lucky last week as lot of Pending cases were cleared....

Comment

• Originally posted by virgo_amar View Post
                  Hi ras305

Did u got the visa??
                  Any one lucky last week as lot of Pending cases were cleared....
                  Not so lucky Amar. Still waiting

Comment

• Hi ras305,

Don't worry I think by this month end you would get your visa..

By the way Do you have common Muslim name????

Comment

• Originally posted by virgo_amar View Post
                      Hi ras305,

Don't worry I think by this month end you would get your visa..

By the way Do you have common Muslim name????
                      Lets see. Yes I have one of the most common Muslim Name :- Rasool Mohammad

Comment

• Best number to reach to check case status

Hi,

Fellow victims of 221g. I have attended my interview on march 12th, 2013.I received an email to send some information the same day. I sent them an email on March 15th, 2013.
                        I have been checking the case status since then on ceac website, it says administrative processing; case created march 8th, 2013, case updated march 12th, 2013.
                        How was the case created on the 8th when I attended the interview on the 12th(OFC appointment on the 11th)
                        I sent an email asking about this 2 days ago and have not received a response yet.
                        I have tried calling them but always get automated answers, I couldn't reach anyone.
                        Could anyone provide me with a number to reach consulate people so that I can talk to someone rather than getting automated answers?

Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by ashsun View Post
                          Hi,

Fellow victims of 221g. I have attended my interview on march 12th, 2013.I received an email to send some information the same day. I sent them an email on March 15th, 2013.
                          I have been checking the case status since then on ceac website, it says administrative processing; case created march 8th, 2013, case updated march 12th, 2013.
                          How was the case created on the 8th when I attended the interview on the 12th(OFC appointment on the 11th)
                          I sent an email asking about this 2 days ago and have not received a response yet.
                          I have tried calling them but always get automated answers, I couldn't reach anyone.
                          Could anyone provide me with a number to reach consulate people so that I can talk to someone rather than getting automated answers?

Thank you
                          I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense but here are my two cents
                          The consular refers to some app during the interview which has the details of the applicant (perhaps details from DS-160,your previous visa's, interviews, refusals etc)
                          I mean technically someone has to create the case details in that app before you appear for the interview so that the consular can use this info.
                          So I would presume that
                          Case created on: would be the date on which the record (case) was entered in to the system (makes sense if its a couple of days before the interview).
                          Case updated on: would be the most recent date on which an update was made to this record (case).
                          Last edited by ras305; 04-15-2013, 06:47 AM.

Comment

• thank you

Hi,

Thank you, my status says issued.

Good Luck

Comment

• Originally posted by ashsun View Post
                              Hi,

Thank you, my status says issued.

Good Luck
                              Congratulations.

Comment

• NO UPdate on CEAC website

HI , There is no update on my visa application. the reply I am getting is as below

If you have submitted your online nonimmigrant visa application (DS-160), it has not yet been processed into the visa system. At some locations, your application will remain in this status until you appear for an interview or until your application is ready for review. Please see the embassy or consulate's website for information on the next steps required for visa processing.

For more information, please visit U.S. Embassy New Delhi.

I have been waiting for more than 15 months :::and more over case creation date is 11th NOv 2011.........Wow ,they are really working on my case.

Any suggestions

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X