US Visa refused 'section 8 CFR 214.2 (1)(ii)(D) and INA101(a)(15)(L)'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Visa refused 'section 8 CFR 214.2 (1)(ii)(D) and INA101(a)(15)(L)'

I had PA on 23 Nov where they completed all the steps and given 221G letter which was saying to submit the revised fees and they also returned passports.

After a week we submitted new DD along with the passports and photos then they taken couple of days and again sent back the passports with blue form and where they marked following point.

"Your L-1 application is not clearly approvable under section 8 CFR 214.2 (1)(ii)(D) and INA101(a)(15)(L)".

Sample copy of this form available at "https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/221grefusal/221g-refusal-blue-form-us-consulate-hyderabad.html"

We are not clear about this option and what to do next?

Can you please suggest asap what can be done here to get the visa?

After some communication, I got a date for reinterview but was too bad experience. Same person was there in window and again he given me same blue form with the same comment, and asked why you came. I clearly said about reinterview mail which came from your office but without asking any question regarding role, project etc simple answer was you can go.

If somebody is coming again for interview, person should have opportunity to speak about project, role, and experience before VFS person decide approve/refuse. Then what was the purpose to call the person again, just to insult him?????

Please suggest how to proceed here.

Comment

Was it a blanket petition or an individual one?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

It was blanket. But don't think anything wrong on that area as they asked me to come alone along with their passports and document on re-interview.

I was supposed to go on counter 4 for re-interview but in between same old guy came in the picture who taken my interview previously and asked me to go back without completing the process.

Comment

Have the employer file an individual petition.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X