Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Query.

Hi all,
    I attended for H4 VISA interview recently. There was a little confusion in my husband's bank statement and I got scared and blabbered that client also pays my husband. They gave a query to me asking for some more documents. Now I want to understand how to proceed.
    Can I mention it in the covering letter stating that i got scared and spoke like that and its not client who pays my husband, its the consultant.
    What is the chance of it getting accepted/rejected?

If it gets rejected how long should i wait to apply again?

Can I book a new appointment altogether and go for new interview ignoring my query?

Just provide all the documents requested in the your 221g.
    221g as such is considered a denial and you will need to mention it in all future applications unless 221g is resolved into approval later on.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

I attended for H4 VISA interview recently. There was a little confusion in my husband's bank statement and I got scared and blabbered that client also pays my husband. They gave a query to me asking for some more documents. Now I want to understand how to proceed.

Can I mention it in the covering letter stating that i got scared and spoke like that and its not client who pays my husband, its the consultant.

---- Yes, you can mention taht made a mistake at the time of the visa interview adn need not mention that you were scared. Just state the facts that the consultant pays your husband's salary and provide the pay slips (or copies) to prove that the consultant pays the regular salary

What is the chance of it getting accepted/rejected?

The chances for acceptance/rejection depend on the facts of the matter adn how the US Consulate wants to proceed in the case

If it gets rejected how long should i wait to apply again?

---- Hope it does not get rejected. Of course you can always apply anytime. There is no time restriction as such ro reapplying

Can I book a new appointment altogether and go for new interview ignoring my query?

--- You can book a new appointment if you wnat to. But you cannot ignore the query. But there may not be any need to book a new appointment as the matter should be settled on review of the facts by the US Consulate and hopefully they should grant you the H4 visa, although it may take some time (how much time is purely speculative )

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks a lot for the info. Actually I have one more query. I submitted DS160 when my husband was with his previous consultant. Now he moved to a new consultant and I got 221g at the time of visa interview. So Can I submit all the related documents of new consultant ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X