Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-94 misplaced

Hello,

I misplaced my I-94 along with the i-797A form. I know that filing the I-102 form accurately with the evidence would get me a replacemant document. I have a couple of questions as below:
    a. Do I need an attorney for this or i can do it on my own as the information to be filled on the form is pretty simple and self explainatory?
    b. I have the copy of the misplaced I-94/I-797 which i would attached to the application as evidence. do i need any other supporting evidence?
    c. Any thing else i need to do?

Please let me know. thanks.

a. Do I need an attorney for this or i can do it on my own as the information to be filled on the form is pretty simple and self explainatory?
    >>> You can file it by yourself.

b. I have the copy of the misplaced I-94/I-797 which i would attached to the application as evidence. do i need any other supporting evidence?
    c. Any thing else i need to do?
    >>> https://www.immihelp.com/form-i-94/
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

thanks for the information.

On the form there is a question:

Part 3 Point 2: Are you now in Removal Proceedings?
      Part 3 Point 3: Place of Admission. (Is the the last time i entered USA)

Also for the payment, would a personal check suffice or we need a banker's check or demand draft?

Please let me know on the 2 points. Thanks.

Comment

Part 3 Point 2: Are you now in Removal Proceedings?
        >>> Answer "NO" if you are not in the process of being deported by the U.S government.

Part 3 Point 3: Place of Admission. (Is the the last time i entered USA)
        >>> Yes. It is your last POE into U.S.

Also for the payment, would a personal check suffice or we need a banker's check or demand draft?
        >>> Personal check drawn on a U.S bank will do.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X