Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B 221(g) - Blue - Info regarding Petitioner & contract w/ client

Hi All,

I went for first time H1B stamping on 10th Decemeber, 2010 & got white form with PIMS check.

After 3 days I got email to submit my passport & PIMS form, I thought I got visa.... But I received back 221(g) blue form - Titled - Infor regarding petitioner & contract w/client - tick marked list of documents.

Anyone got same query, gone through process?
    I alredy have most of documents & My employer is ready to give me rest documents - One document from list is - notarized list of all the petitioner's employees. The list should show all employee's name, their speicific job titles, start & end dates, salaries, immigration status & which project/ client they are working with.

should I take original copy or xerox copy should be fine for notarized list of employeers ?

Thanks in advance for helpful replies.

I have submitted my documents on 3rd Jan, 2011.

Still waiting for an email from Visa consulate.

Find given below link, its useful for all 221(g) case. Visa consulate started this recently - they provide all approved case number online & looks like it is going to update once in two days.

Comment

To all who has 221(g) blue form

I finally received my H1B stamped for 3 years.

It took 7.5 weeks for me after submitting documents.

Be patient. They are replying back. Actually I found one thing which might help. I sent one email to [email protected] - & asked to provide more information regarding my case after 6 weeks of document submission. Because after 6 weeks I was feeling like my case is set aside. Or may be it's just a coincident that I heard back from them to submit my passport in a week after that email.

I was checking this forums almost daily basis & decided to give my feedback once I have decision on my case. Because most of the time we forget to give our feedback which can be valuable to others.

Good luck.

Comment

Pls it's urgent, reply soon.

Hi,

I had interview on 7th feb and finally I am able to convince my employer to submit documents listed in 221g slip.

I do not work with E-V-C model, I am a full time employee of American Product base company from last two years and develop website for diff diff car dealers. We don't have any client or client side. we develop product and sell it.

I would like to know that, in my case what kind of letter I have to submit for this document ?
        • A letter from Client Company sponsoring the project and copy of the contract between the U.S. based petitioner and the client company, stating the timing, terms and agreements for your project.

and what I have to submit in a response of this document ?
        • A letter (on letterhead) from the personal department at the U.S. job site stating that there is a vacancy for you.

My comp owner is not very sure regarding above two documents, as i am the only Indian working with that company so they never had this kind of issue before.

Please waiting for you reply as i am too much tensed...
        Last edited by dipsachoksi2006; 03-05-2011, 03:43 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X