X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal Project Details Query

Hello All,

This is my first H-1B.

I got an H-1B approved from one of the USA Public University, I was offered as a Data Warehouse developer. I understand from one of the managers that I am going to work for an internal project and the same has been mentioned on the Offer Letter along with the responsibilities that will be performing after I join them.

However, today I got the documents from my Employer and I can see that they have not provided any project specific documents and also any Wages or Tax related documents. Request your suggestions on the below questions

1) Since the project related documents are mandatory will there be any chance of putting up a query on that basis?

2) I have not received any Wage or Tax documents from them, do I really need them for the H-1B interview?

3) I am from Hyderabad and there are no slots in Hyderabad so I have booked a slot in Chennai, will there be any questions on that front?

Appreciate your valuable inputs here.

Thanks,
    NKReddy

As long as the employer is genuine and not a consulting company, the documents in question here are never needed.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by txh1b View Post
      As long as the employer is genuine and not a consulting company, the documents in question here are never needed.
      Its a Public University and I feel it is genuine. Also for the last question I can attend interview in Chennai right?

Comment

Yes, according to recent changes you can apply at any US consulate in India.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X