Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dec 2010, 221g pink slip delhi to a perfect case!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dec 2010, 221g pink slip delhi to a perfect case!!!

I Got 221g after answering consulate' questions for 5 min.

I Work for a 2 billion education company and i am a software developer. i have done my h1 transfer 2 months ago and before that i was "consultant" and was working with this same client from past 1.5 years. I have no pay stub gaps

my question is "does your previous company effect your stamping"

the consulate mainly asked me 2 questions, first "I know your company very well what are your responsibilities"
    and second, "how you found the company, was you working as consultant with this company" i replied yes.

any advice for me, what should i do while waiting.
    any clue on wait time.
    should i ask my company' attorney to send some legal notice etc.

this is my 3rd time 221 g. first time while coming for the first time in 2006, second time on extension and third time now.

Well its hard to predit if previous consulting experience triggered 221g. Mine is similar cases to yours ..switched from consulting to FT.got a 221g..without any documents being asked. The visa officer even knew my company. Its been a month now and still waiting. Did they ask you any documents?

Comment

did not asked,

no

Comment

Hello

Did you get any further response from Embassy.

My wife got pink slip (221g) with list of documents to submit in Dec 2010. She has submitted all documents but still we havent received any response.

Please let me know where are you tracking status because when we put her case on newdelhi US embassy website it says it is invalid case. We have called VFS but they always say it will be updated soon.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X