Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B Transfer - Immediate help needed

Hi,
    I am working on H1-B for a company A. I got a offer from another company B and i applied for a H1-B transfer with company B. H1B transfer documents are already submitted to USCIS. Now i got a better offer from company C and i want to apply for H1B transfer with company C. So can i apply for H1B transfer with company C while my transfer is already in process with company B. Will there be any problem or legal issue with this??

Please help me. Any help would be really appreciated.

No issues. If your petition and I-94 from Company A are still valid, then you can initiate another transfer from A to C. If the I-94 has already expired, then petition for Company C will need to be filed as a bridge to the existing pending petition with Company B (Search and read about 'bridging' in immihelp).
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thank You so much for the prompt reply. Will there be any problem if my transfer gets approved with company B before filing H1B transfer with company C?

I got extension on H1-B before 4 months so you are talking about the new I-94 that i got with that extension? That I-94 is still valid till 2013.

Comment

Will there be any problem if my transfer gets approved with company B before filing H1B transfer with company C?
        >>> No issues. When the petition with Company B and C gets approved, you have the option to work for either A, B or C. But you cannot work for more than 1 employer at a time.

I got extension on H1-B before 4 months so you are talking about the new I-94 that i got with that extension?
        >>> Yes.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks "shervin143". I really appreciate your help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X