• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renewal H1B visa - previous work exp....URGENT

While filling my DS 160 from i came across this question -

‘Were you previously employed?’ if yes
    Employer name, address, job title etc – Dates from dd/mm/yyyy to dd/mm/yyy

I am with same company from the beginning (approx 4 years now) and did not work anywhere else except in School, so do you need to still say yes because this is my H1B renewal visa? Do I need to include those 4 years with this current company as my past work experience?
    I am confused regarding dates as it asks for start date to end date, but I am still working with the same company.
    Do I need to include my work at school as well?
    Or can I just skip this section as i am with the same company from the beginning..

Thanks.

Include all your previous work (at school, in home country etc.)
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks.

the way question framed is confusing - it ask 'were you previously employed'

Well yes, but with this same company but i dont have any option to say this. The only reason I am little worried is this is my renewal visa (which means I already worked in US for 3 years). I dont have any experience in India, so at this time i have included only my school exp, doest this sound right?

Thanks again.

Comment

Yes.
        What did you write the last time?
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks kabkaba...

I dont remenber exactly, but i think i did mention only my school work.
          Also, in the ten printed question - I think i gave ten prints at port of entry...so am i considered as ten printed?? i dont know if i have ten printed at my last visa interview on nov 2007...

Thanks again..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X