Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form 221(g)-Green Form -Visa Denied

Friends
    I had a visa interview on Nov 30, 2010 (my six years will complete in July 2012) at the delhi consulate, my H1B was extended (I539) on Nov, 2009 and i had to get my visa on the passport renewed.
    Got 221g Green Slip asking for Notarized list of all employees of company, all settled account statements of employer for past 2 years, all contract letters (client ->vendor->employer), then the I129, LCA and all.I submitted all of these on Dec6 to VFS(as directed in the green form) and till 11th Jan VFS website was showing case in under administrative processing, same response when i used to call VFS call center also.I also used to call Deptt. of State office in Washington DC and they also used to say same thing.On 12th Jan morning , VFS website showed 'Passport can be collected from VFS counter or it would be couried). I called up Deptt. of State on 12th night India Time (12TH morning US time) and they said they it is still pending.On 1th i received our passports (my wife and mine) and it did not have new visa and with a denial letter stating that they feel my employer is not able to provide qualified employement etc...and case is sent back to USCIS for review/revocation of H1B.

The VO was rude and predujiced from Day 1 (day of interview) and i feel that it was a one person prejudiced decision, since we had submitted all clean and detailed documents to them.Even the company accounst documents which were submitted were pulled directly from IRS website and given.

I have the following questions:

1. What chances do i stand now ? can my employer put a petition of reaffirmation (will he get a chance to petition?)

2. I have a sizeable amount of money in the US stock market (using scottrade) , can i continue trading or is it best for me to pull my money? will i face any issues to pull my money in the 2nd week of February range ? Is it recommended to pull it ASAP or wait for 3 weeks more (since i expect some good rise of my shares at that time)

3. I plan to present my case to the USCIS secretary (Janet Napolitano) by sending letter to her by postal mail and also fax. Would this be a good move or work against me. I also plan to cc a copy to the local Congressman on my area (tEXAS)

4. I have an approved I140 and my son is a US citizen, can i leverage upon these facts to do something ?

Please do provide your valuable inputs especially people who have faced a similar situation.

Thanks
    Helpman78

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X