Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B denial letter : appeal

Hello Friends,

had gone for stamping, & my H1-b got suspended and i recvd a letter, after a month they kept my passport. Does any body know, whats the chances for appeal for this denial...and how fruit full it would be if company appeal...
    whats the process for appeal?

thank you

What do you mean by H1b Supended?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

these days they are giving the H1-b denial letters which states that:

"Based on the docs you have submitted to us, and the information elicited in your interview with an VO, you do not appear to be qualified for an H1B work temporary Visa. In accordance with US Law, action on your case has been suspended, and the I-129 Petition for a Non-Immigrant Worker filed on your behalf will be returned to the USCIS. The US Consulate is no longer handling your case."

Hence, H1-b is suspended....

Any Idea?

Comment

That means USCIS has been notified to cancel the H1b. This removes the approved cap number. An appeal may not help much but worth a discussion with your company attorney.

A new petition under a new cap is suggested by a different reliable sponsor.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

But I have read similar cases where they are getting reaffirmed petition from state dept and their visas getting stamped...
          Its only i would like to know the time frame...

Comment

Possible but a looong process. A new application will be faster and quicker.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X