Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Appointment

Hi,

I am planning for India trip during last week of Feb. I have to attend visa interview for my H1B. Can someone tell me if I can attend the interview at Chennai? I am basically from AP. However my ticket is booked to Chennai. So I have to make an appointment at Chennai.

Also can you please share the H1 success rate @Chennai and Hyderabad?

Yes. You can attend the visa interview at any U.S consulate in India.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Not a good time for any visa stamping in India

Humble advise from my side! First read 221g Administrative Process (AP) issues that is taking hell lot of time in Indian! I would suggest not to plan for H1B stamping or India trip at this moment.

Many people stuck in India with 221g AP and US consulate is not issuing visas. I have been waiting for my passports (with family) since 2 months! I have fulltime employment and working for reputed client on a long term project.

Its good that you posted your question before your trip. I would have done that would never come back!

Thanks....read other threads on immihelp website.

Comment

@Nandal

What H1BPinkSlip has said - is 100 percent true

I have few of my friends who are stuck in admin processing for 5 months now and not got their PP back

I know what it means going to India and its the best thing to happen - but if u want to get back to ur routine - u r making the biggest mistake by going to India and stamping

I was stuck in admin processing and every min on my trip - i felt i had done the biggest mistake - hope u will consider ur decision

FYI - i work full time for a state government and this was my case

Imagine otherwise ----????

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X