delay in H4 stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delay in H4 stamping

I have spent 2.5 years in US along with my wife & kid here on H1 for company A.

I applied for extension H1 and also transferred my H1 to company B and went back to India.

I got the approvals of company A first and after few days I got it for company B. In that gap, I applied for my H1 stamping but did not apply for my wife & kid.

I got my stamping on June 24th 2004. Now I came to US on March 5th 2005 and showed the approval of Company B at the port of entry.

Now my wife's stamping is in the month of June 2005. Will there be any query/problem like why she did not apply for stamping along with me last year etc.?

Please help me what I should do in this case.

Originally posted by sai4
    I have spent 2.5 years in US along with my wife & kid here on H1 for company A.

I applied for extension H1 and also transferred my H1 to company B and went back to India.

I got the approvals of company A first and after few days I got it for company B. In that gap, I applied for my H1 stamping but did not apply for my wife & kid.

I got my stamping on June 24th 2004. Now I came to US on March 5th 2005 and showed the approval of Company B at the port of entry.

Now my wife's stamping is in the month of June 2005. Will there be any query/problem like why she did not apply for stamping along with me last year etc.?

Please help me what I should do in this case.
    She can go for stamping anytime till your H-1B petition valid. There will not be any problem if she go for the stamping now.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X