Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Stamping - 221(g) blue slip issued to employee of american product based company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping - 221(g) blue slip issued to employee of american product based company

Hi

I am working with American Product based company as a fultime employee from last 1 and half year, which is not a consultant firm.

I went for my H1 B stamping to Mumbai, India. VO office asked me all information about my company and my job, W2, Payslips, to whom I report, How did I get this job, My degree Certificate, offer letter, job description letter and all. They asked me arround 20 questions. I submitted every thing, and gave all answer of thier questions.

But after that they gave me 221 G blue slip. which required following additional documents from petitioner.
    Tax returns , all employees and their start date, job dates, salary and other info and all other petitioner info like state unemployement wages for all states,
    - A letter from the client company sponserig the project and copy of contract contract between the US based petitioner and Client company, stating timings, terms and agreements for your project.

A letter from the personal department at the US job site stating that there is a vacancy for you.

How would I submit last two documents as I dont work at client side, there is no any client of our company. we basically make product in terms of websites for automotive car dealers. I am not employee of any consultant firm. It's a american product based company.

I also know that 221 g slip they issued only if you are working with consultant firm. I dont know How they have given to me.

Questions :
    1) Can I go to US Mumbai consulate again without all these documents to explain my situation. I think I didnt convince well at the first time when I had interview.

2) What if her emplyer denies her to give these considered confidential documents

3) Any special suggestion to explain to VO that its not a consulting firm.

3) They asked me to come again at 9:30 am any time in mumabi consulate once I have documents along with slip.

Looking for your urgent help.

Thanks
    Dipsa

This is called filtering the lot - i hope u understand it

Comment

employer is not ready to provide 221g blue slips docs.

Hi Guys,

Yesterday I came to know that my employer is not comfortable for providing those documents written in 221g slip.

Actually my company is S Corporation company.

so they do not pay any federal income taxes. Instead, the corporation's income or losses are divided among and passed through to its shareholders. The shareholders must then report the income or loss on their own individual income tax returns. SO THERE IS NO ANY CHANCE TO GET TAX RETURN DOCUMENT FORM HER COMPANY NOT EVEN WAGE REPORT AND FINANCIAL STATEMENTS.

I can only get letter from her employer with reason for not providing documents.

I don't know what we can do best in this case to get visa stamped.
      1) What will happen if I go to US Consulate Mumbai without these documents ?
      2) what are the chances to get visa stamped.
      3) Let me know if you know any suggestions to convince VO to get visa without documents.

Looking for your help.

Thanks.
      Last edited by dipsachoksi2006; 02-18-2011, 03:57 AM.

Comment

did you get confidential documents in the end? did they send directly to consulate?

I am exactly in the same situation. My employer offered me to give me an affidavit instead that will offer USCIS anything they need if somebody visits from Fiend office to employer's HQ. Employer is not even ready to send documents directly to consulate.

Please let me know results of your cases! Much appreciated.
        Cheers,

Originally posted by dipsachoksi2006 View Post
        Hi

I am working with American Product based company as a fultime employee from last 1 and half year, which is not a consultant firm.

I went for my H1 B stamping to Mumbai, India. VO office asked me all information about my company and my job, W2, Payslips, to whom I report, How did I get this job, My degree Certificate, offer letter, job description letter and all. They asked me arround 20 questions. I submitted every thing, and gave all answer of thier questions.

But after that they gave me 221 G blue slip. which required following additional documents from petitioner.
        Tax returns , all employees and their start date, job dates, salary and other info and all other petitioner info like state unemployement wages for all states,
        - A letter from the client company sponserig the project and copy of contract contract between the US based petitioner and Client company, stating timings, terms and agreements for your project.

A letter from the personal department at the US job site stating that there is a vacancy for you.

How would I submit last two documents as I dont work at client side, there is no any client of our company. we basically make product in terms of websites for automotive car dealers. I am not employee of any consultant firm. It's a american product based company.

I also know that 221 g slip they issued only if you are working with consultant firm. I dont know How they have given to me.

Questions :
        1) Can I go to US Mumbai consulate again without all these documents to explain my situation. I think I didnt convince well at the first time when I had interview.

2) What if her emplyer denies her to give these considered confidential documents

3) Any special suggestion to explain to VO that its not a consulting firm.

3) They asked me to come again at 9:30 am any time in mumabi consulate once I have documents along with slip.

Looking for your urgent help.

Thanks
        Dipsa

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X