221/g Green form - New delhi FEB 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221/g Green form - New delhi FEB 2011

My wife recently went for H4 stamping and was issued a 221g. Below were the documents that were requested :

1. Complete I797, I129, LCA and cover letter submitted to DHS with petition application
    2. Letter from END CLIENT, Itinerary of Services and Contract
    3. Petitioner's federal tax returns for last 2 years
    4. List of petitioner's employees (Notarized list).
    5. W-2 forms for all employees past one year.

I work wit a big consulting firm with Employer --> Client model. Our parent firm has close to 25000 employess in US.

I have following questions :

1.) cover letter submitted to DHS with petition application - Would this be covered under the employer-employee relationship document submitted while filing ?
    2.) Letter from END CLIENT - Would this be a letter from the client I work for... Can this be on plain paper with my client managers business card and signature/date outlining my work responsibilities? OR just the employment verification letter from My EMPLOYER would do ?
    3.) Itinerary of Services - Would this be covered under the employer-employee relationship document submitted while filing ?
    4.) Petitioner's federal tax returns for last 2 years - My employer asked me to submit the Financial statement of the company which has got the details of revenue, tax, income etc. and also mentions the number of employees. Should we highlight those
    sections on the Financial statement when I submit the docs for 221g.
    5.) List of petitioner's employees - It's not possible for my employer to provide the complete list of 25000 employees. Can we put a letter stating that while submitting the documents.
    6.) W-2 forms for all employees past one year - It's not possible for my employer to provide the complete list of 25000 employees. Can we put a letter stating that while submitting the documents.
    7.) Do I need to include my W2's and income tax returns as well (though it's not asked)
    8.) And lastly, I recently swithced jobs (almost 3 weeks back) so the VO asked my wife if she had the federal tax returnd for BOTH employers. My question is that is it a must for me to attach previous employers IT returns while submitting docs for 221g.

thank you
    Last edited by praveengairola; 02-08-2011, 04:51 PM.

221g

Can anyone please respond back. Kinda urgent ..!

Comment

Wow! they are asking for so many documents from a large company that too for H4? I know I am not much helping you here, but did the VO ask your wife anything that prompted him/her for requesting these documents?

Comment

Originally posted by neerak View Post
        Wow! they are asking for so many documents from a large company that too for H4? I know I am not much helping you here, but did the VO ask your wife anything that prompted him/her for requesting these documents?
        Nothing... My wife said he din't even look at the documents and was ready with the green from already. I guess they are making it a set process to put people in unnecessary trouble.

Despite the fact the I work for a big consulting firm.... As if they don't give a damn. Plus my wife told that they rejected close to 8-10 H1-B stamping in a span of 30 mins

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X